Subscribe Now

Friday, June 8, 2012

Enlightened Miss USA Contestant Will Continue to Pursue the Truth


Miss Pennsylvania USA 2012 Sheena Monnin stopped by the Today show this morning to talk about giving up her crown (after claiming the pageant was rigged) and being sued by Donald Trump. Of the latter, she told Ann Curry, "I feel disappointed that he has made some of those statements that he's said about me, and I feel prepared to continue to pursue the truth ... I know what I heard, there's no doubt in my mind that the contestant was serious when she laid out what she said she saw, and I believe her to be true." The contestant in question, who supposedly saw a list of the top five before the pageant began, has been identified as Miss Florida USA — and she's now saying that the whole thing was a joke. Monnin doesn't buy it, replying, "I have many years of psychological training, I know when someone is telling a joke. I know when someone is scared and when someone is serious, and in my opinion, her body language was very serious and she looked a little bit scared." Finally, Curry asked Monnin about the rumors that she really stepped down because the Miss Universe Organization decided to allow transgendered contestants to compete.


Via: Enlightened Miss USA Contestant Will Continue to Pursue the Truth

0 comments:

Post a Comment