Subscribe Now

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Anna Wintour Doesnt Mind If You Wear Jeans to a Vogue Interview, Apparently

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 18:  Editor-in-chief of American Vogue Anna Wintour attends the "One Man, Two Guvnors" Broadway opening night at the Music Box Theatre on April 18, 2012 in New York City.  (Photo by Cindy Ord/Getty Images)

Vogue fashion writer Chioma Nnadi had barely any notice for her first interview with Anna Wintour. "The good thing was I wasn’t nervous because I had no time to prepare," she tells Garance Doré. "They called me and said can you come in this afternoon and it was a Friday and I was wearing jeans. And I said, 'Well I’m wearing jeans … ' and they asked that I came in anyway. So I ran and bought shoes because I was wearing really ratty shoes. They were cheap shoes but at least they were new looking." Evidently, the jeans weren't a deal-breaker.


Via: Anna Wintour Doesnt Mind If You Wear Jeans to a Vogue Interview, Apparently

0 comments:

Post a Comment