Subscribe Now

Monday, June 4, 2012

Gaultier to Skip Mens Fashion Week; Leighton Meester Hates Bras


• Jean Paul Gaultier plans to skip men's fashion week in Paris, to be held later this month, and will stage a co-ed runway show at couture week in July. [WWD]

• In British Harper's Bazaar's July issue, Florence Welch states the obvious: "I like to wear clothes that I will wear when I am an old lady." [Fashion Foie Gras]

• On the other hand, Leighton Meester told Lucky: "A little-known fact is that when I'm performing, I like to wear a bodysuit beneath whatever I'm wearing ... I hate bras, at least when I'm singing." [NYP]

• Marion Cotillard covers French Glamour's 100th issue. [Fashion Copious]

• In a video for Dolce & Gabbana's site Swide, Scott Schuman had some arguably positive things to say about both the brand and bloggers, in general, like, "I think since 2009, when Dolce & Gabbana opened their doors to bloggers, it's just continued to be more interesting." Who are you, and what have you done with the Sartorialist? [Racked]


Via: Gaultier to Skip Mens Fashion Week; Leighton Meester Hates Bras

0 comments:

Post a Comment