Subscribe Now

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Georgia May Jagger Is the New Face of Sunglass Hut; Lady Gaga Unveils Tour Shirts


• Georgia May Jagger is the new face of Sunglass Hut. Her campaign will make its debut in September. [WWD]

• Lady Gaga released the first in a weekly series of exclusive tour T-shirts today, selecting a design created by one of her fans. [MTV Style]

• Blake Lively covers the Los Angeles Times Magazine's June issue. [Fashion Copious]

Claire's, purveyor of cheap jewelry and free ear-piercings, might have found a new CEO in Jim Fielding, who is currently president of Disney Stores. [WWD]

And more from Leighton Meester in Lucky: The actress admits that Gossip Girl changed her personal style. "My friend says that before the show I dressed like a homeless person," she told the magazine. "I used to buy everything at garage sales. It was hard to give up! I’d be like, ‘But this crazy sweater is amazing, and it only cost 25 cents!’ I’ve learned from Blair, though. Now I like to pepper in something designer with my usual stuff." [Lucky]

A dancing flash mob performed at the Diane von Furstenberg sample sale yesterday. [Racked]


Via: Georgia May Jagger Is the New Face of Sunglass Hut; Lady Gaga Unveils Tour Shirts

0 comments:

Post a Comment