Subscribe Now

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Little black book: Margaret Maldonado


Club 55, St-Tropez
It's the shop that I love at this beach club; it's the perfect place to find beach cover-ups, scarves, patchwork quilts and pillows. (00 33 4 9455 5555)

Jonathan Adler, Los Angeles
The staff at the shop of this ceramicist and interior designer are always so nice and accommodating. I love the way Jonathan adds vivid colour to traditional styles of furniture. jonathanadler.com

Thanx God I'm a VIP, Paris
Not only are the couple who own this vintage shop extremely friendly, but also it has the most amazing finds at reasonable prices. thanxgod.com

The Shop at Bluebird, London SW3
Such an interesting concept. I really like the freshness and vibe you get from this shop, and it is always tempting to pop to the restaurant next door. theshopatbluebird.com

Sama Eyewear, Los Angeles
I never knew how much custom-made glasses could change your life. I love going in for my fitting and knowing that the glasses I end up with will be a perfect complement to my face. samaeyewear.net

The Victoria, Norfolk
This pub-hotel in Holkham is a perfect getaway. It's just a few minutes' walk from the beach and perfectly placed to explore the coastline. holkham.co.uk/victoria

Dock Kitchen, London W10
This restaurant is on the canal and has a great relaxed attitude. The food is delicious and inspirational.
dockkitchen.co.uk


Via: Little black book: Margaret Maldonado

0 comments:

Post a Comment